Both Tide and Zealy are web3 marketing platforms. They both help you create engagement around your product or service and analyze your community. As ultimate goal, they aim to support growth and community-management teams to create successfull marketing activities.
Tide is the web3-native way to engage and reward users. Not only its permissionless Campaign builder allows you to directly incentivize protocol-level on-chain actions, it is also built to automatically reward users XPs with ERC20 tokens and NFTs.
How is Tide different from Zealy?
These two products might look very similar at first but in reality, differences are multiple:
- Generally speaking, Zealy is mainly designed for social media engagement. Tasks are mainly related to Discord and Twitter. When a user completes a task, he/she is rewarded with points on a leaderboard.
- Opposed to that, Tide is a platform offering projects cutting-edge web3 marketing technology and empowering them with the essential tools to effectively engage their communities. As such, after performing extensive research on the challenges associated with user engagement in quest marketplaces, Tide decided not to sell promotional or services but to provide with am infrastructure projects can use to create and deploy effective and measurable engagement campaigns.
Our goal is to incentivize and automatically track actions that matter for a dApp, including Swap, PnL tracking and Staking. In that perspective, Tide quests are embeddable on your website or decentralized app frontend!
Tide Main strengths
Tide prioritizes on-chain tracking technology focusing on incentivizing repetitive interaction with your protocol. Our different approach is different and complementary in respect to Zealy.
Tracking of on-chain conversion events
- Tide simplifies the process of driving and prioritizing meaningful growth, specifically focusing on effective protocol usage for web3 projects. Using our intuitive, no-code campaign builder, web3 marketers can effortlessly define, require and automatically monitor any on-chain action to be completed by campaign participants. All it takes is simply to copy and paste in the dedicated section of the campaign editor the addresses of the smart-contracts whose activity you want to incentivize and track.
Airdrops and Automatic Rewards
With Tide’s tracking systems, projects can build and launcg their airdrop. How does it work?
- The project launches a first campaign to select who is eligible to participate in the airdrop (build an allowlist)
- Users interact with the protocol with on-chain actions such as bridge, swap or stake
- Tide distribute points to users tracking them on-chain
- Users will be rewarded with ERC20 tokens calculated on the points present in the leaderboard
Projects also can also take advantage of our referral program infrastructure and social media quests to distribute additional points to users.
Case Study — Shimmer Liquidity Mining 1 Million USD Airdrop
- Tide developed a campaign with a leaderboard that evolves according to Shimmer users’ on-chain actions
- Users bridge into the Shimmer ecosystem and get rewarded based on the points accumulated.
- 1 m $ Airdrop optimization of Shimmer tokens distributed using Tide’s platform
- Embedded campaigns on partners websites (read below)
- Ecosystem engagement boosted with Deepsea Adventures campaigns on Tide
- Tide referrals program offers a highly effective method to tap into your community to acquire new engaged web3 users. Thanks to the user-friendly Tide SDK, implementing a GMX-style referral system where conversion events are users’ on-chain actions, has become effortless.
Embeddability and Project spaces:
- Tide simplifies the process for projects to seamlessly integrate quests and campaigns directly onto their own websites or dApps. This perspective is more project-centric compared to the average quest-marketplace strategy. The aim is to offer a more interactive and instantaneous UX, effectively minimising the challenges associated with user traffic retention.
- Moreover, Tide presents an exciting opportunity for any web3 product, to secure their unique project space / domain within the platform. Owners can personalize their dedicated area with a variety of features, such as displaying launched campaigns, the number of community members, and much more.
Tangleverse, a publisher in the IOTA & Shimmer, has embedded campaigns. Readers can click the embed and complete the quest without leaving the website they are in!
You can launch campaigns on Tide where users are rewarded with dynamic badges that evolve accoring to users’ on & off chain actions. Users can claim and upgrade the NFT also from the embedded campaign on the project’s website.
This gamified solution is perfect for optimizing airdrops. With little incentives the volume on your platform might grow esponentially!
Magpie Mafia — Dynamic NFTs Case Study
- Magpie Mafia is a bridge that partnered with Tide for growing, engaging and rewarding its community.
- The campaign brought almost 20k users with an increase in volume for the Bridge of over $200 million!
Analytics and Performance Suite
- Tide performance analytics suite sets itself apart by offering unparalleled tracking capabilities for any contract on EVM chains, providing specific, granular metrics, such as active users, protocol retention and much more. This allows you to gain a deep understanding of the true impact of growth initiatives on your dApp activity, whether they were launched through Tide or other growth platforms, such as Galxe.
- Additionally, Tide provides extensive wallet-level behavioral data, encompassing valuable insights into the dApps being used by users, the tokens held, the chains most adopted, etc.. This comprehensive information empowers you to make informed decisions and elevate your marketing strategies for maximum success.
Sybil protection specifically for DeFi
- Tide introduced custom wallet allowlists, which enable campaigns to be tailored and gated to specific, predefined wallet audiences based on their holdings and / or on-chain history, offering wallet targeting and a robust Sybil protection mechanisms.
Through this innovative approach, wallets interacting with Tide have 20x better balance than wallets interacting with other quest marketplaces.
Ov3rKoalafied, Head of BD at Alchemix: “Anti-Sybil mechanisms set Tide apart from other platforms we considered”
Zealy main strengths
- Great Brand and Traction: provides different options to launch social media quests and it is integrated with Discord. It is indeed used by many projects that are not on EVM chains. Moreover, it has a clean UI and allows you to spin up campaigns fast.
- Social Media
- Community: However, it does not support web3 incentives nor the tracking of protocol-level data to see the direct impact of marketing investments on dApp activity. For these reasons, Zealy is establishing itself as a leader when it comes to web2 community engagement.
- User Traffic. Web3 projects decide to incentivize social media quests on Zealy, as it gives them the opportunity to easily obtain engagement and trigger virality mechanisms on social media.
The frontier of Web3 marketing
Tide is the next-gen marketing suite for web3 projects to acquire, engage and retain valuable users.
New features you will love
- A points distribution system that tracks users on-chain without the need for them to claim on Tide. We distribute points automatically and this is the best system for airdrops as it rewars users that continusly interact with your project
- A leaderboard that updates and that projects use to distribute authomatic rewards
- A feature to embed campaigns on any website
- A quest engine that supports the tracking of sophisticated on-chain actions;
- A CRM / performance marketing dashboard to know CAC, LTV and ROI of campaigns and iterate (currently live) on those data;
- An on-chain referral campaign (currently live), where soulbound tokens are used to help projects reaching out to new users through their most loyal advocates.
So should you choose Tide or Zealy?
Well… what we suggest is to use both! Zealy is a great tool for acquiring users and boosting social media. Zealy has an advantage in managing discord, twitter and telegram tasks. However, when it comes to organise an airdrop that tracks overtime and rewards only users that complete on-chain actions on your protocol assigning points to a leaderboard, Tide is your best friend!
With Tide you will be able to boost your TVL with a limited budget and a no-code experience.
Wondering about prices?
At Tide, meeting our customers’ needs is at the core of what we do, and this principle extends to our pricing structure. You can experience our campaign builder to launch simple campaigns. If you require a points-based campaign with rewards distribution, we offer two flexible pricing models. Opt for a monthly subscription encompassing support and premium features, or choose variable pricing based on the quantity of rewards distributed.
Reach out to us with any questions or concerns — we’re here to assist you every step of the way!
Feel free to contact us for any doubt!
📍Check us out at the following links:
All rights reserved https://fiveelementslabs.com/